You have no doubt heard and use the professional social media site, LinkedIn. But are you unsure how to use it effectively and harness the power of building key connections?
During this workshop we will give you a guided tour and show you how to effectively use the features of this professional social media site.
During the morning, you will be covering:
- What is LinkedIn?
- How you can use LinkedIn effectively for your business
- How to setup and fully optimise your personal LinkedIn profile
- How to setup your LinkedIn Company Page
- A tour of LinkedIn features – groups, recommendations, answers, adding slideshare and videos to your profile.
- Learn the tools you can use to build your LinkedIn connections
- How to master Linkedin advanced search
- Your LinkedIn strategy and activities
Trainer: Zoe Cairns
Zoe is a highly respected and proficient Social Media Speaker, Trainer, Consultant and TV Commentator. She specialises in delivering high profile campaigns for businesses of all shapes and sizes, and also guiding the public on how to keep safe online.
By sharing her knowledge Zoe delivers effective training for companies and individuals on how they can use Social Media to grow their businesses.
Includes tea, coffee and biscuits.
If you have any further questions, please email email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: This workshop is limited on numbers and is booked on a first come, first served basis.