Build online business relationships; become Social!
Friday 27 February 2015
Mercure Maidstone Great Danes, Ashford Road, Hollingbourne, Maidstone, ME17 1RE
9.00am – 3.30pm
About the Event
Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce and ZC Social Media are bringing together a day packed full of Social Media content, expert advice, tips and strategies for you to take and use straight away in your business.
This is going to be the BIGGEST Social Media Event in Kent!
The ‘Get Social’ Kent event will have a variety of ways in which you can learn;
- Keynote Speakers will provide you with an insight and practical ways on how you can start being more social, get more engaged with your online community
- Expert Q & A Panel will bring together Kent’s Social Media experts to answer your burning questions and challenges from the social media world
- Social Media Clinics will enable you to get hands on experience in a workshop environment and start putting some ideas and tasks into place
- The Social Media Exhibition Room will be full of Social Media and Digital experts where you can ask away your questions and find out more about their services and products
- All you need to bring is your notebook, pen, plenty of business cards for networking and motivation to take action!
About ZC Social Media
Zoe from ZC Social Media is an International Social Media Speaker/Trainer and Consultant and has worked with many companies, brands and Fortune 500 companies to make sure that they have a strategy and know how to implement high profile campaigns to get the maximum from their Social Media activities.
Zoe Cairns will be sharing the message about Social Media and how it can be used in business. She has travelled extensively to many places to speak at events including Poland (where she was commissioned by Seldia EU to attend a Roundtable Conference to speak to European Parliament and Government), Amsterdam (The Social Media Strategies Summit), India (Socialathon 2014 for Digital Market Asia), Ireland, and all over the UK.